Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - PREMIUM COUNTDOWN LIVE 2008-2009 A (Information)
View Single Post
Old 30th December 2008, 07:52 PM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepYOU1234 View Post
Oh so much better that the fake ones! I was secretly hoping for And Then - it has become one of the favourite songs! And HONEY, End of the World, Heartplace, Real me, In The Corner, POWDER SNOW, Over, SCAR, too late, Trauma, everywhere nowhere! Just so many old favourites and ones I have always wanted to have a live concert performance for! I think not having too much new material this year and having this huge set list has let Ayu perform so many old ones. If she had released another single or two or even and an album I bet people would have been disappointed if they weren't sung.
Ooo I'm excited for pictures and films!!!
Usoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! End of the World?!?!?!?! How come my eyes didn't see it when looking at the list?!?! Not that I extremely love it, but it's one of the oldies! It reminds me of "CA-LA Tu-Ka" cm... OOOOHHHHH I love you ayu . When my brother and I looked at the faked tracklist last nite (we didn't know it was fake then), he joked that she should sing End of the World, and we even made fun by pointing our index finger tips together (if you've seen that Tu-Ka cm, you know why we did that lol). Ahh... it brings back many memories hehe. And this PCD is fantastic! Even tho if in the end the quality (her vocal and the set, not the tracklist) ends up sucky (just like last year's CDL), I will see watch it for sure .