Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] New Album TROUBLE on August 15th ~III~
View Single Post
Old 5th August 2018, 07:46 PM
Far away Initiate

We are the QUEENS - I could count in both hands the amount of times I listened to it since it's release. It's a pretty fun song, it's just the long intro that I feel is totally out of place.

æternal - My favorite so far. I love the chorus and the bridge. I noticed that, probably because it's an early leak, but I feel the quality of the mixing sounds off. I hope that's case because the song is lovely. Another thing that bothers me is the way she sings "ru", it's the same way when she's singing live... which I'm not a fan of.

WORDS - Still feel the same. Cute, but nothing memorable or groundbreaking.

W - I was scared lol omg, I don't think she's made this kind of rock song before. This was one was very interesting, the opening, the verses and the arrangement and if she happens to make a PV for it, I can see something like a "dark circus". I just can't get into the chorus, it's so much build up but I feel like something is really missing in it, it could be more intense.

The way I am - As I expected, that live rip made the it sound richer and more alive, because the studio version it's just another cute, safe song in her discography.

Overall, it's an OK album, at first listen I thought it was gonna be better than sixxxxxx, but they're actually on the same level. It's very disappointing after 2 years of wait.

Last edited by RealLight; 5th August 2018 at 08:10 PM.