Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 ~VI: Third chapter~
View Single Post
Old 6th February 2018, 06:24 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

Omg Seven Days War.....I'm gonna cry if she does it again tonight ;_;

....so I'm back from the concert tonight. She did sing it, she sounded fantastic, the best I've ever heard from her live including at CdM in 2015. There was a CD booth at the entrance and if you spend 2500 yen on CDs you get a mini poster.

There was a heckler in the audience during the MC tonight but it was handled well. We got row 7 dead centre with 4 Global TA together. I felt I got a lot of eye contact with Ayu so I was waving my handmade fan like crazy lol (one side said 君のしあわせを守る and the other いつもありがとう)

Ayu cried a lot more tonight than in Nagoya but it felt more real than the normal theatrical tears. I had tears on my face more than a few times tonight. The energy tonight was just different from Nagoya. Not in a "better" way but just a different feeling. There was a long celebration during 7DW that had all the Backstage Team coming on stage and getting a small hurrah from Ayu.

I got drowned in streamers! The funniest part of the night was the police showing up to close the bootlegger's stores. They were pretty audacious tonight though and set up directly below the entrance instead of just a nearby street!

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Last edited by kendelle; 6th February 2018 at 03:18 PM.