Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] New Album TROUBLE on August 15th ~II~
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2018, 03:28 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coelacanth View Post
oh, piss off.

we're on an old-school vBulletin forum, for Christ's sake. get acquainted with forum culture. or else go back to tumblr or reddit with that "waaaaaaah stop pushing your opinions as facts" nonsense.

perhaps you should respect your forum elders, because i don't know who the hell you are with your 28 posts to be calling me "girl" over a relatively inoffensive post.

and yes, toots, you are in the minority.

I am acquainted with forum culture. I was simply telling you that the way that you are posting your opinions is rude. You are free to have them, I don't care if they are different from my own. But, I think that AHS has the potential to be a lot more respectful than you were being.

And you are not my elder; I've been on AHS since 2006. This is just a different account.

I'm not trying to be rude to you, if my "girl" came off as such then I apologize, I was attempting to make the post more light. But as I stated before I think there are more respectful ways to say what you said. And now you're being rude again.

And Andrenekoi, I thought you wanted to marry me?

wednesday's child is full of woe