Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki THE LIVE 2008-2009 photo book
View Single Post
Old 1st April 2010, 11:35 PM
UNITE! Initiate

It's still available on CDJapan and YesAsia... for orders on those two sites, and then the special pre-orders, come in boxes like that because they include the t-shirts. It's possible the regular orders come in boxes, too, but I'm not sure.

And, yeah, I'll definitely .zip them once I get the chance. I haven't started scanning them due to work, but I just flipped through the book again... Some of the pictures, especially from AT08, aren't the clearest. I wonder if that's why they canned the AT08 book. Also, over half the book (not 3/4, closer to over the halfway mark) is dedicated to AT09. True, the concert itself was a bit longer... oh well.

I wish there was more writing in the book, because like in the AT08 section, there are a few pictures with bunches of Ayu fans... I'm assuming those are from Taiwan (as the actual concert pics are from those concerts), but still, it would've been nice to see something like "AYU IN TAIWAN" XD

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012