Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - How to get Ayumi Hamasaki concert tickets in Japan
View Single Post
Old 11th November 2006, 06:42 PM
MY ALL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatix View Post
About the one in Harajuku: at the entrance there was a cabinent with a lot of ayu tour stuff, so that's probably why the tickets were also displayed there. Hmm, why oh why didn't I buy that big ayupan & nice towel (probably had no time left). Also about other little ayu-stuff in Harajuku (or at least in Takeshite Dori), didn't find much, except for some pictures & pencil boxes. Maybe looked in the wrong places, there seems to be a lot more boy band stuff.
Yep, that's the place. Haha, they still have the giant ayupan? They had it when I was there back in April, too. Yeah, there's barely no Ayu stuff there, boy bands is the thing right now. I wish I could have visited back in 2001-2002.

Quote:
Hehe, you may find it a bit over the top, but when I was almost at Tokyo Dome, I played the concert mp3 of Dome Tour on my mp3-player :p (wish she did another concert there).
Haha, I would most likely have done the same... I almost only listened to (miss)understood while I was there, for certain reasons .

Quote:
Made a travel blog with some pictures here
I checked them out, thanks for the links, your pictures and you look good.

martinstark.net - ayuready? episodes - facebook - twitter