Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] New Album TROUBLE on 15th August
View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2018, 04:23 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

So I am excited for at least getting new songs but disappointed they are calling this an album. I like the title and I listened to the full version of one of the new songs recorded by a fan and I can't see myself loving it now, nothing is standing out to me about her vocals but things will obviously be better in the studio version so I'll make a full judgment then. I really hope those other 2 new songs are mind blowing.

I hope those who are saying we will get more content soon after this "album" are right. But I mean she could have been recording so much because she was trying to perfect her vocals for these couple of new songs. I think she had mentioned while recording previous albums it sometimes can take a lot of tries before she gets it right, and I imagine things are even more difficult for her now with even more hearing loss.

Oh and from what I can see of the cover I like it! Very simple and not over the top, looking forward to seeing it in higher quality and other images from the shoot.

Last edited by love in music; 23rd July 2018 at 04:28 AM.