Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - What kind of contest would you enter? Take 6
View Single Post
Old 24th September 2010, 07:57 AM
Daybreak Initiate

@Delirium-Zero: Great point you bought up. A trivia/brain teaser contest is definitely needed to balance things out. Plus, they are quite fun mostly because more people can participate. hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post

AHS Awards didn't need permission. I guess if you want to ask mods for permission they wouldn't mind, but just make it clear it's not an official AHS competition and no real prize will be given.
Plus, count my vote. Drawing art? I'd be in it to win it.
Oh that's right, the AHS awards thread(s) are yours lol. Neat. I'm honestly considering going through with it now.

lilchan's comment gave me an idea too, if there were a Drawing Contest I think separate categories would be needed. One for portrait, manga/anime, and a straight freestyle... all traditional and all the artists would be able to enter one or all of the categories if they wanted. The only obstacle though is not only how many would be willing to participate but how many are actually able to when it's all said and done. Before going through the trouble of creating rules/graphics/deadlines/etc. I wanna know if we'll have a decent competition first. I think we'll need at least 10-15 participants to make this work... or it can just be me, you, and Captain K in a 'vicious' three-way showdown (which I'm actually OK with) LOL.

Thank you, Mirrorcle Heaven*

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Koharu Kusumi Tomomi Itano Karin Miyamoto
Meimi Tamura Ayaka Komatsu Kanon Suzuki