Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~Feel the love / Merry-go-round Single~
View Single Post
Old 29th December 2013, 01:50 PM
SCAR Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuWorld View Post
onegai! that would be lovely Im so interested with their first talk after 3 years lol
there you go honey

ayu, smiling at tamori's blessing: for the first time in 2 years, her first performance at Msute (music station) after the engagement

Engaged to a 10-years younger american, the singer Hamasaki ayumi (35) performed on the 27th at the custom end-of-year program of TV ASAHI "music station super live 2013". In receiving chairman Tamori's blessing Hamasaki answered "Thank you very much", looking very glad with a smile on her whole face.

Missing from Msute since September 2011- two years and 3 months- Hamasaki expressed her great joy : "It's been a very long time. I'm happy that I could meet Tamorisan after all this time."
Tamori said:"This year has become a commemoration year, hasn't it?" and she answered: "Because of this year being the 15th anniversary year I made the tour setlist from songs chosen by the fans,it was something fresh and funny." and looking back to this whole year she made the V sign with both hands and stuck out her tongue.

Hamasaki performed a medley of "Feel the love" "evolution" and "SURREAL". It was her first performance after her engagement and the hall's audience was fascinated.

(photo) filled with happiness! hamasaki ayumi, who appeared for the first time on a TV program after the announcement of her engagement.

ps. should I make a thread for this? I don't know how it works :s