Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - TA LIMITED LIVE TOUR 2016
View Single Post
Old 20th July 2016, 09:34 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
Once you are in the location (at least Diver City), they file you in by rows of maybe 3-5 people deep. Every so often there are metal bars/railings throughout the floor section to try and create distinct areas. So if you are a higher number and toward the back, you're probably not getting up front. a bit.
so basically you can not end up on front row, if you enter there later? that's the thing that keeps bothering me since in her arena tours there are seats where you must stay but since there's no seats, it's different. here in Finland people are so rude when you go to see artists, they use elbow to push you away to get to front row i was watching Kygo's show earlier this summer and these 18yo-lookinglike bitches came in front of me, taking selfies with Kygo showing behind them and after all this they decide to jump on some guys shoulders and scream and wave there hands like there was no-one behind them. it made the whole experience so much worse since that was the gig i was looking for months i hate it when people doesn't think about anyone else but themselves