Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood-
View Single Post
Old 15th March 2019, 08:09 PM
Initiate

I'm not surprised she's continuing to tour, I figured she would come up with another one after TROUBLE was over. It's hard to stay optimistic when it's been so long since we've had a proper album.

The most disappointing thing is the disconnect this creates for me as someone who doesn't live in Japan and can't constantly go to her concerts. There's no new music so I can't look forward to that, and they're not even releasing concert DVDs or Blurays, so the only way of even seeing her new performances is if they show TV versions or fancams. I always look forward to setlists, but eventually if I can't see the performances, it's just like seeing the song titles with no impact.

I agree with people wanting for her to speak about her reasoning because right now it feels like a weird limbo situation and I hope she addresses that at some point. Even why there's no remix albums or something she doesn't even have to record new stuff for. I had thought it might be because of her hearing problems, but the constant touring for years has to be much worse than being in a studio for a couple months, idk. I wish I was more optimistic right now and I'll still look forward to whatever she releases.

Last edited by cosmicfirefly; 15th March 2019 at 08:14 PM.