Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - How to get Ayumi Hamasaki concert tickets in Japan
View Single Post
Old 11th November 2006, 05:59 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Hmm, seems it's been a while since I read that tutorial, didn't remember it also said about that one in Ueno. But I can confirm that it is still there and that's the exact location of the one I saw. I didn't look for the one in Shibuya.

About the one in Harajuku: at the entrance there was a cabinent with a lot of ayu tour stuff, so that's probably why the tickets were also displayed there. Hmm, why oh why didn't I buy that big ayupan & nice towel (probably had no time left). Also about other little ayu-stuff in Harajuku (or at least in Takeshite Dori), didn't find much, except for some pictures & pencil boxes. Maybe looked in the wrong places, there seems to be a lot more boy band stuff.

Hehe, you may find it a bit over the top, but when I was almost at Tokyo Dome, I played the concert mp3 of Dome Tour on my mp3-player :p (wish she did another concert there). Made a travel blog with some pictures here
Japan 2009 Trip Travel Blog (April 26-May 13,Ayu & Perfume Concert & Dolls Party 21)
Tokyo 2009 (Dec 27-Jan 3, Ayu CDL Concert)
Japan 2010 (April 6-23, Ayu & Kuu Concert?)

January 28th 2010: The day everything changed for international Ayu fans. <3

Last edited by Hatix; 17th April 2007 at 10:18 AM.