Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New album 'Love songs' & Ayu-produced single 'Dream ON' 12/22 [X]
View Single Post
Old 20th December 2010, 03:28 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
Trackin' my order all day~ Oh yeah!

Ayu has some of the best arrangements in the business, save for alan. But I believe Ayu's people work with alan so it's no wonder really.

I think that mentality is the downfall of Ayu fans not just with arrangements but with her music in general xD; We're so use to how she works that even when she comes out with something new and fresh we feel like we've heard it all before and it doesn't live up to it LOL. Call me a stan or whatever you want, but Ayu continues to surprise and amaze me and her music for me only gets better and better so I can safely say I'm not use to it because she's always giving me what I don't expect but somehow what I've always wanted <3
Nice wording and I feel like that somewhat with this album. I kept my expectations for what I would hope, just to keep the slate clean for this album as best I could. I liked it at first listen but now I'm really loving a lot of the tracks even more.