Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] Ayu to perform/take part in a-nation stadium fes. in August
View Single Post
Old 17th June 2015, 04:34 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoake View Post
god! o.o That's sooo sad!
a Festival is for having fun! no matter if there are a lot of artists you never listened to! Just have fun with other people. Move your body! Discover new feelings! It's what I would like to say to them!
As I'm into asian music, I barely listen to what we can hear here. But I went to festival for having fun with my friends regardless if I know the artist or not or If the music was great or just listenable!
I don't know if it's due to the artistes that came to perform for a-nation Singapore and/or the mood but it was very clear the main artiste that everyone all wanted to see was Ayu

Still it doesn't give them the excuse for not respecting the other artistes that performed before her . I don't listen to m-flo , GENERATIONS & etc but the very least people can do is to give them respect which I didn't really see that at the 1st 1/2 of the show -_-

It was only after Sonar Pocket finished their set then the crowd started to get more loosen up . Prior to that , everyone was all rooted to their seats which was meh

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site