Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A (inc. CDL 2018-2019) ~II~
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2019, 03:00 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Okay I have finished watching the CDL.

Positive thoughts :

- I was not bothered by her vocals at all, they were bad during some songs but like 2 or 3 out of the whole show so I don't mind.
- I liked the intro and the interludes.
- Overall the show was nice and energetic, I had fun especially during W, 1LOVE, We are the QUEENS are Dream ON. Ayu seemed to be enjoying herself.
- The outfits and props were cool.

Negative thoughts :
- I'm not into small venues, it makes the show feel underwhelming for me. That's not her fault since Yoyogi is under renovation but I hope halls do not become her default setting.
- I didn't like the setlist because :
- The show just feels too homogeneous, there are just too many energetic/upbeat songs that it just gets boring.
- She overperforms some songs these days, i absolutely love WARNING as a song but i just don't want to see it ever again lmao Love Song needs to die too and that performance of 1LOVE has now been used 4 different times, even though i enjoyed the new visuals a lot the choreography is the same so it needs to die.

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Last edited by attractive nausea; 4th January 2019 at 03:03 AM.