Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] Albums on PLAYBUTTON
Thread: [Official Message] Albums on PLAYBUTTON
View Single Post
Old 20th February 2018, 02:27 AM
immature Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionfactory View Post
^Just keep trying, mine always worked and some day it was dead, I charged it and pressed all buttons and got nothing, I tried next day and it worked perfectly lol

Don't lose hope
thanks! i will try again^^
maybe not my favorite album i bought but still kinda devastated / irritated that it wasn't working as expected.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
^Well, it was a pretty bad decision from the begining, and it was obvious the Playbutton would become the kind of stuff only hardcore collectors would be interested in (what make it kinda nice the designs are actually pretty cool). On the age of digital music, an overpriced music device that can only play the same songs was a choice.

Kinda like the USB Drive for Next Level. A cool collector item that clearly wouldn't be a selling hit even during her peak.

http://www.obsoletemedia.org/playbutton/
hmm i also got the USB drive.. xD
just that didnt really find a suitable necklace to wear it.. and maybe also 'cause it's heavy to wear around the neck imo so i wasn't really looking for one so enthusiastically lol