Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [III]
View Single Post
Old 8th April 2018, 01:38 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
I absolutely loved today show, it was so much more Fun than yesterday. I didn't had Great seats in both days nur today I at least had Arena Seats.
But my Highlight of the day was that we met Timmy on the train to Saitama Arena, he is soooo nice Person!
That's cool! So that means that this time you got to stay for the whole show! I remember you mentioning that previously you had to leave earlier to get back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianghua View Post
Oh, don't people want to know what was done for her anniversary day?

We were given the instructions when we entered to surprise Ayu. In the encore after MC, she was going to start singing Surreal. But Zin came out on stage and stopped her. She was all surprised. Then they showed a slideshow the staff made showing all her milestones, first single, first album, first dome/stadium tour/CDL and the showed all her past arena tours. The audience sang this line from WHO:

But, replaced "anata" with "Ayu"!

And Ayu was so touched and she even cried a little. They brought out a cake and took pictures with the audience facing the back of the cake.
That's so sweet!

Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 8th April 2018 at 01:41 PM.