Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [BREAKERZ] The 38th thread - 20th single + 12周年 concert + tour in Sept '19
View Single Post
Old 23rd November 2018, 08:33 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

The special Deing website was updated yesterday with more details surrounding the upcoming release events for DAIGO's 1st cover album

Initially , DAIGO was supposed to do 4 release events to promote Deing but now it has been changed to 5

And 1 of the 2 Tokyo release event dates , Being oddly has not revealed the venue yet

For starters , I will write down the different Tokuten Kai options that fans can choose to select and/or want to do with DAIGO for all 5 Deing release event dates

This time round , there're 5 options available in total and oddly each Deing release event offers different Tokuten selections which can make things a bit confusing & that happened to me when I was trying my best to read up about them

I will write down the 5 release event dates towards the end of this post & indicate the different Tokuten Kai options for each date

Also I wonder who's the 'genius' that named every different Tokuten option with a song title prior to it o_O O_o

More details in the spoiler

http://daigo-official.net/deing/event/

Spoiler:
How to take part in Deing Tokuten Kai

- Fans have to preorder Deing (apply to all 3 versions) before 5th Dec at selective CD shops and/or just buy Deing onsite at the release date(s) venue/s itself

- Preorder/purchase of Deing will include 1 event participation ticket

Tokuten Kai consists of 5 options that fans can choose to select and/or want to do with DAIGO :

1 event participation ticket

- Hanashitaku wa Nai Kai ; Handshake -- shake DAIGO's hands

2 event participation tickets

- Anata Dake Mitsumeteru Kai ; Mitsume Ai 10 Byo -- stare at DAIGO for 10 seconds (????)

- Sekaijuu no Dare Yori Kitto Kai ; CD jacket autograph -- obtain DAIGO's autograph with him writing the fan's name on the CD jacket cover

3 event participation tickets

- Secret of my heart Kai ; Utsume Kai/ Issho ni ♡ o Tsukutte Utsume Satsuei -- take a 2 shot photo with DAIGO using handphone

- Motto Tsuyoku Dakishimeta Nara Kai ; Hug meeting -- hug DAIGO

● Hanashitaku wa Nai Kai ; Handshake

- Fans are not allowed to give high touch / high 5 to DAIGO or hug him

- Fans who want to shake DAIGO's hands more than once , they have to requeue to do so

● Anata Dake Mitsumeteru Kai ; Mitsume Ai 10 Byo

- Fans will stare at DAIGO for 10 seconds & in the midst of doing so , fans are not allowed to talk to DAIGO

- Fans are not allowed to touch DAIGO , shake his hands , hug him & etc

- Fans who want to stare at DAIGO more than once , they have to requeue to do so

● Sekaijuu no Dare Yori Kitto Kai ; CD jacket autograph

- DAIGO will only sign his name on the CD jacket , fans are not allowed to bring personal items for him to autograph

- Fans are not allowed to request DAIGO to sign the CD jacket using their own personal stationery . He's only allowed to use the pen that's provided by Being staff

- The name written on each CD jacket is limited to 8 characters (Katakana , Hiragana & Romanji are only accepted)

- Fans who want DAIGO to sign more than 1 CD jacket cover , they have to requeue to do so

● Secret of my heart Kai ; Utsume Kai/ Issho ni ♡ o Tsukutte Utsume Satsuei

- 2 shot photo with DAIGO will be taken by the staff with them using the fans' handphone

- Fans are not allowed to use their own personal IT gadgets to take the 2 shot photo(s) with DAIGO , only their own personal handphone(s) is allowed

- Before the 2 shot photo with DAIGO is taken , staff will check the fans' handphone to make sure that the video shooting function is turned off

- The 2 shot photo with DAIGO will be taken in portrait mode , except if the fan is wheelchair confined

- While taking the 2 shot photo with DAIGO , fans are not allowed to have body contact with him such as shake his hand , hold his hand , touch his shoulder & etc

- In case the staff made a mistake while holding the handphone in taking the 2 shot photo (if the handphone shakes) , a new photo will be taken without any penalty . However if the photo taken feature the fan's eyes closed , then a reshoot of a new photo is not allowed

- Power banks are not provided at the release event venue(s)

- Fans who want to take more than 1 two shot photos with DAIGO , they have to requeue to do so

● Motto Tsuyoku Dakishimeta Nara Kai ; Hug meeting

- Fans are not allowed to give high touch / high 5 to DAIGO or shake his hand

- Staff might do random body check prior to Motto Tsuyoku Dakishimeta Nara Kai taking place

- Fans who want to hug DAIGO more than once , they have to requeue to do so

Updated Deing release event details

5th Dec 2018 (Wed) ; same release date as Deing

Venue : Tokyo's Odaiba Venus Fort 2F Kyoukai Hiroba
Time : 6pm

Release event details :

- Mini Live
- Guest Talk
- Tokuten Kai

Guests for the guest talk - T-BOLAN's Moritomo Arashi & DEEN's Ikemori Shuichi

Tokutan Kai options :

- Hanashitaku wa Nai Kai ; Handshake (1)
- Anata Dake Mitsumeteru Kai ; Mitsume Ai 10 Byo (2)
- Motto Tsuyoku Dakishimeta Nara Kai ; Hug meeting (3)

5th Dec is the only release event date that includes a Guest Talk segment . The other 4 Deing release events consist of mini live + tokuten kai

6th Dec 2018 (Thurs)

Venue : Osaka's Ario Yao 1st Floor Red Court
Time : 6pm

Tokutan Kai options :

- Sekaijuu no Dare Yori Kitto Kai ; CD jacket autograph (2)
- Secret of my heart Kai ; Utsume Kai/ Issho ni ♡ o Tsukutte Utsume Satsuei (3)

8th Dec 2018 (Sat)

DAIGO will be doing 2 release events on the same day at different prefectures

Venue : Kanagawa's Terrace Mall Shounan 1st Floor Sorakaze Stage
Time : 12pm

Tokutan Kai options :

Venue : Somewhere in Tokyo
Time : 5pm

Tokutan Kai options :

9th Dec 2018 (Sun)

Venue : Aichi's Prime Tree Akaike 1st Floor Prime Hall
Time : 12pm

Tokutan Kai options :

- Motto Tsuyoku Dakishimeta Nara Kai ; Hug meeting (3)

I thought I've seen it all for the Tokuten Kai and suddenly hugging DAIGO and/or being patted by DAIGO or BREAKERZ are not the weirdest thing you can do

Now even staring at DAIGO is considered as a Tokuten Kai option ?

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site