Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] 『A BALLADS 2』on sale 2021.04.08 [II]
View Single Post
Old 7th March 2021, 05:06 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Honestly, I'm still unable to propely put my emotions into words. The level of excitement that I'm currently experiencing is INSANE! I'm just so happy and thankful to Ayu for doing this. To me, this feels like such a major moment and to be able to live through the hype of anticipating this song, etc. is truly awesome! I've "missed" the majority of her releases, so that whenever she does release something these days, I'm already happy just to be there. It's nice to have become a fan when most of her catalogue was already there but I often go "ah, I wish I was there for xyz" so to be "a part of the hype" is really cool.

Ohia no Ki and Dreamed a Dream were also very exciting, since I enjoy both a lot and Ayu performed them during concerts, on TV and even released PVs for both.
But Haru Yo, Koi is on a whole different level. Just like others, I've always wanted her to do a studio version of it, so for us to finally get it with such a good PV feels like a dream.