Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] LOVEppears / appears -20th Anniversary Edition-
View Single Post
Old 9th September 2019, 12:43 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Petit* View Post
I'm honestly not so sure how much material ayu has laying around. I say that because she has clearly released songs she that weren't used for earlier releases (love again...) and she basically has to write lyrics for all of the songs and provides other input along with her extremely busy schedule which is a lot of work once she commits to a song. She is probably also a perfectionist (and the good and bad that goes along with that).
Personally, I believe that she has some material hanging around. Avex may have a Britney's "Original Doll" situation up their sleeves. But look, "It was" originally was planned for (miss) understood (which indicates for us that she works enough to have tracks left after an album get done). "It was" was reworked and it ended up on Secret. That shows that she reworks stuff and release it after but that doesn't necessarily means that avex hasn't a lot of material already recorded kept in their database either I mean she was responsible for 40% of whole avex sales for a long time when you have a "product" like that you take all measures possible to avoid future crises on your business. It's a big ? for sure.

From her side, she skipped the original photoshoot for the I am... So, she could have skipped a lot of tracks too besides finished material supposedly kept by avex somewhere.