Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Thoughts on PCDL '08-'09
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2009, 12:16 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikaru View Post
I actually find it really sick when someone says...
"She's too good, it's suspicious."
That's totally not the reason. It may be PART of it, but the main reason as several people have stated (including people who don't usually suspect Ayu of lip synching) is that her lip movements are off/unnatural/just plain weird in several of the songs. And there is no deny that at least Angel's Song was lip synched - it is totally proven if you've seen it. The same thing with that part of Over.

Seriously, the mismatched lip movements happen a lot, thats why I'm hoping its just the file. If it turns out that Ayu really did sing this good in most of the songs, I'll jump for joy.

Quote:
In reality, if you are questioning your fandom, you probably weren't a fan in the first place, always investigating if she lipsyncs or not.
That is complete and total BS. If I'm not a "fan" I certainly wouldn't have gone to Japan several times just to see her in concert (6 times now). And I don't see how investigating her lipsynching means that you are questioning your fandom as well.

Quote:
All of a sudden SunshineSlayer mentions and how she lipsynced songs in AT 2007 there, which has nothing to do with countdown live 2008 - 2009.
lol, completely ignore the fact that I was replying to someone else that brought it up.

People should actually watch the concert first and then realize why we are talking about this. As I've said, I have seen every Ayu live and NONE have jumped out in terms of lip synching as much as this one, not even close. If it had been one or two high energy songs like you say, then that would be fine - expected actually. But this is way more than that.

edit: actually its 7 times now...I'm losing track of things in my old age. And going back again in Feb. woo-hoo!

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 3rd January 2009 at 12:55 PM.