Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- DVD/BD Release
View Single Post
Old 7th September 2019, 01:15 AM
BEST Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxikot View Post
Thank you <3 How do you like it? Both as the physical copy and the concert? Is it very different from the wowow edited version?
To be honest, I didn't watched the re-broadcast. So I can just compare to the live broadcast. The improvement is amazing, but there're still some songs where ayu's voice is thin as paper. (e.g. Startin' and STEP you). Other Songs are really great (e.g. Microphone, NaNaNa and walking proud).
What I didn't like that much was the fail correction in the end of Microphone and the background visuals on top of the live video during the long medley.
During the long medley they used heavy backtracks to cover up ayu's cracking voice. I thought during Mowy and Ladies Night it's 90% backtrack...

For the packaging: they used really thin and cheap paper for the cover and booklet but I do like the disign - even if it's lazy done
There're triangles all over the backcover and the tracklisting is not splittet into main and encore part - it's just one text block...

I've also got that postcard extra. It's just the frontcover and the seize is bigger than the DVD case...

concerts i've attended:
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.07
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.08