Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] ~POWER of MUSIC~ GOODS
Thread: [Official Message] ~POWER of MUSIC~ GOODS
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2011, 08:48 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koumori View Post

What matters is the concert and what Ayu wants to convey to her fans. If you're just worried about what they're selling, then that makes you quite shallow. It was obviously a big decision for her to change the concept at such a late time, but it's for such a big reason. No one has the right to complain here.

If her dancers, co-ordinators, artists, her team in general - and Ayu - can do this without complaint, I'm sad her fans can't do the same.
Hold your horses lady. I never said I didn't like the POWER of MUSIC concept. I think it's great that she changed it. And I was hoping for something really nice and cool for this new theme. I was one of them who was superduper pleased with the news of the new concept and I started dream up a electricity saving out-door-day-light-only-concert a la first half of ST2002. No mean to almost call me shallow darling.

Aaaanywho, what I did mean was that I do LOVE both concepts. And I do think it's great that she does this new concept now with the circumstances in Japan. But since the themes are really different (HOTEL = expencive, flashy and with goods that makes the same statement, POWER of MUSIC = probably alot more simpler and down to earth) I was hoping that they wouldn't make a weird mish-mash of the concerts cuz I think they can be awesome in their full seperate way. So I was hoping for POWER of MUSIC to be the AT11 and maybe they would save HOTEL for CDL or something. Cuz I want to see POWER of MUSIC just as much as I want to see HOTEL.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.