Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Lady Dynamite PV -my thoughts-
View Single Post
Old 2nd June 2010, 02:16 AM
WE WISH Initiate

i kinda a agree with pretty much all that Picaflor said

u see. i see no issue. and i loved the bathroom scene because it reminded me of a scene in an An Cafe vid where the members did the exact same thing. so i developed the "oh thats cute" reaction. the drag queens are love in that video. they give it an awesomely lovely and fun vibe. ayu herself is fierce and funny in a way to match the lyrics.

the fact that some people dont like the gay theme is in part instances of homophobia. . .and people that want to say its controversial and overdramatize everything are people that want to say sparkle is waaaayy to sexual and is like the dirtiest video of 2009 . in seriousness i mean the same people who try to find something that ayu is doing "wrong" when truly ayu compared to so many artists does nothing so extremely "vulgur" like some people like to say. this video, awesome as it is, is subject to that.

eh. . i could go on and write an essay on this video, but i will spare this thread my extremities. ^__~

look at this sexy guy in my sig. he does fanservice all the time. no big deal right. its all fun!
|
|
V

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter