Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A (inc. CDL 2018-2019) ~II~
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2019, 04:44 AM
End roll Initiate

I was kind of surprised as I really enjoyed watching this CDL. Ayu really looked like she was having fun and I liked the setlist too (even when it wouldn't be anything I'd usually put together)

Her vocals actually seemed to improve later in the show? I think the problem is that when she has put in the effort with a vocal coach, her voice has been better even with her hearing. Mostly it seemed like she was hitting the right notes to me but she almost sounded hoarse from a cold or being at a loud party and shouting (which has been me over Christmas

I even kinda liked Timmy as a Caberet-esque MC character before 1LOVE. I actually think that MC character look could work well in the show for him instead of the current outfit?

I was expecting to be disappointed by the smaller scale shows but I even really liked the stage. The stairs were simple but effective. I also wonder if Ayu felt the need to fill the larger stages with more dancers before whereas now it felt like the right balance for me.