Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New digital single 'Mask' out November 18th, 2022
View Single Post
Old 16th November 2022, 07:30 AM
Depend on you Initiate

i am OBSESSED with this teaser… i’m gonna assume she’s going for a more house / dance inspired song with this new album which i am totally here for!! my only issue with the snippet is the mixing sounds maybe a bit off. but it’s not really a huge deal for me.

but yes i was originally expecting this to be a ballad, i was surprised when i clicked on the preview and it the house-style keyboard started playing!! i’m not disappointed, just kinda shocked… she really subverted all expectations with this one… i know she described this track as powerful and emotional, and i definitely think that could still be the case. she’s done emotional dance songs many times in the past (ie. appears, fairyland, snowy kiss) so i’m really excited to see what she has come up with this time

and she looks absolutely gorge in the photoshoot, i’m loving the references to loveppears’ cover in the heels of its anniversary. ayu’s visuals are top tier!