Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 ~VI: Third chapter~
View Single Post
Old 12th January 2018, 02:53 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
Well when taking the entire hall into account, 23rd isn’t that bad. At least that’s what I told myself on the 31st, lol.

So far I’ve gotten:

Yokohama: 8th
Saitama: 8th
Tokyo International Forum: 24th
Saitama: 12th

I was wondering if I should ever try updating my TA with a Japanese address and applying that way for the next tour, to see if I’d have a better shot at even closer seats, but I think that would probably end up being a mistake. I mean, with global Team Ayu it appears that it’s already common place to be seated relatively close - it’s unknown what could happen if I changed my address and whenever I’ve done crap like that (wanted to test out another method when the way I’ve been doing it was relatively good) I always end up regretting it and say to myself “a gaurentee is better than an unknown!” So I think I’ll stay in global but I might splurge on a front or second row ticket from an auction site just once.

Also, I just noticed, but does it bother anyone else that the third chapter isn’t titled? Why give the second chapter a title and then not the third. Kind of stupid if you ask me. It’s like they didn’t follow through with the concept.
Speaking of the next tour, do you guys think Ayu will be touring this April or May??