Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] ~A BEST LIVE~ DVD/BD on 2013.10.30 + Live CD on 2013.9.18 #2
View Single Post
Old 20th October 2013, 06:26 AM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
They (Ayu and the driver) discussed it on twitter... And he thanked her for that music...

Sorry, but I have to disagree... IMO Namie's concert look all the same (and yes, I have watched them).

It's always a stage with a stair (so she can perform a stair choreography), there's almost always a pole (for pole choreography), the outifits are almost always variation of knee high boots + mini-skirts or baggy pants + sneakers and even the setlist is not THAT surprising. I like some of her tours (Past<Future, Best Fiction, Live Style 2, Live Style 1 sux), but I know I will always see the same thing... Namie singing/dancing with the same style of choreography wearing a variation of something she always wear.
Interesting, I've seen just a few of her concerts, i know that she always is trying new songs but her concert visually and choreography are very the same thing.

well, i know this is a special year for ayu because the anniversary thing.
and this kind of years are always about "GREATEST HITS" everywhere.

maybe the CDL of the end of the year it gonna show us some clues about what new things and ideas are coming for the 2014
for me the best of the year was LOVE again album...and the worst...i think this greatest hit cheap tour

Last edited by perfectodub; 20th October 2013 at 06:58 AM.