Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - AHS can't be accessed via handphone
View Single Post
Old 9th April 2014, 07:03 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Hi again!

Thanks to those who cleared up some things for me (truehappiness/Koumori).

Since people have been wondering, I'll let you know that ZeF actually handed me the domain himself. I noticed it expired, and asked him about it.

It's on my account now, and I have no intentions of letting it expire again!

But in short, I only have access to the URL name, and not the actual forum software.
(Which means I cannot fix the avatar issue..)

I don't want to call myself owner. I want to make it clear that I believe the staff and moderators on AHS are what should be considered as owners.

The only reason I haven't handed the domain over, is because I don't actually know anyone enough to decide on where it would be safe from expiring.. I don't want the domain to die again, and if I can prevent it, I will do so. Because seeing how the downtime affected people made me sad.

If I could just take the whole forum and move it to a new server where it would be safe, I really would've done that already. But like I said.. no access, so no fix for now. Hopefully that can be done soon though!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post
I'd hate to see AHS disappear..........I've been here for so many years *___*

Is this the time where we all suggest again that a big portion of the active members would be more than happy to contribute to a license/server renewal in the future? I know it's a no-go subject, but I'd be happy to donate to know AHS lives and don't think there would be any need for "perks" in exchange.................rather than lose it forever, ya know?
Hi there! Money is no issue, the problem is getting access to the files and everything needed on the actual forum. I believe it's currently running on a backup (which is why the avatars are acting funky).

Really wish I could do more about the situation but I'm stuck right now. :/

☆ 何かを信じられる心が残ってるから ☆

Last edited by Αyumi; 9th April 2014 at 07:09 PM.