Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New album 'Love songs' & Ayu-produced single 'Dream ON' 12/22 [VIII]
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2010, 07:49 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE View Post
IDK I mean, tasuku was obviously working on a tight schedule and maybe thought he created something that was actually just a memory of something else. WHO KNOWS.
Exactly xD

It's not like every sentence I've said in my life is completely unique, nor every letter I wrote when I was working in the office was 100% original. It's got to be very stressful to be a composer/arranger because you're always worried someone will try and discredit you by finding similarities in obscure songs you probably never heard of before...

As for LS...I'm feeling really anti-short versions at the moment It makes it feel like Ayu's PVs are simpler now, in that they can be split between pre-SV cut and post-SV cut. Even if you watch the full version of her new PVs I keep mentally remembering the cut and it kind of ruins the magic of the PV's story.

I'd actually prefer more CMs with clip reels than showing from 0:00~1:45 seconds of the PV.

Spoiler:
Something like this?

[LOVE SONGS] CM 15s - featuring shots from Love song
[LOVE SONGS] CM 30s - featuring shots from Love song with Ayu's voice telling you to buy it
[LOVE SONGS] CM 30s - featuring shots from Love song and MOON
[LOVE SONGS] CM 30s - featuring shots from Love song and blossom
[LOVE SONGS] CM 30s - featuring shots from Love song and crossroad
[LOVE SONGS] CM 30s - featuring shots from Love song and Virgin Road
[LOVE SONGS] CM 30s - featuring shots from blossom and Sweet Season
[LOVE SONGS] CM 30s - featuring shots from Virgin Road and Last Angel
[LOVE SONGS] CM 45s - featuring shots from Love song, blossom and Last Angel
[LOVE SONGS] CM 45s - featuring shots from Love song, MOON, blossom and crossroad
[LOVE SONGS] CM 45s - featuring shots from Love song, Sweet Season, Virgin Road and Last Angel
[LOVE SONGS] CM 45s - featuring shots from all PVs
[LOVE SONGS] CM 45s - featuring shots from Love song and Dream ON!

Then again I'm probably one of the few who prefers CMs to short version PVs

I'd personally hate it if PVs like RAINBOW and Endless Sorrow had had the short version treatment. The short version style of PVs on Ayu's Youtube channel annoy me to no end xD

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr