Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - miwa is playing the rhythm guitar in her 4th Thread
View Single Post
Old 6th August 2015, 09:55 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Seeing 3 posts above me makes me really want to say a lot of things about miwa, so let's see if I can elaborate it

Once again, basically my disappointment towards ONENESS is still the same, probably will never change, and it's coming from a fan that already followed her even before she's debuting, and that's the reason why I'm being cynical over miwa today. I'm not trying to say that I'm a better fan, but I just wanna share what's inside my mind. I have a reason why I left this thread for almost 3 months.

I really never expect her to become so popular like now, but still, looking at her popularity recently, somehow makes me very happy, she gained more attention, many lives around, tie-ins, and so on. But, I don't know if she's just following trend, doing things she like, answering fan request, or expanding her music, or even anything. Some cynical Japanese people also stated the same thing for miwa: Where is she going? Which direction is she going to? (It's written on 2ch).

To put it simply, what miwa did to Delight fits her perfectly, so that it turned out very nice even there are only 11 tracks, but with ONENESS, it looks like she's trying new things too much or rather, experimenting with it, but if you like ONENESS as a whole, then miwa is succeeded, but if you don't, like me, you will feel that something is wrong with her, because usually she isn't like this. I wonder if miwa approved that album cover too, or decided by anyone. Why we call her lazy? Because of what I said before, maybe she's trying new things too much or never do a proper double check, so in the end she was like "Ok, let's just combined it together, I want to do this and also that, after that, this one, and then that one..." It's just my thought, so don't take it seriously.

I'm totally agree to what Kacku and Ryusei said as well.

Is it her fault? Who knows, perhaps?
Is it her management fault? Who knows, perhaps?

Also, Mika Nakashima STAR album, only have 3 new tracks, the rest are singles, it was her old release tho, but it's so funny to remember.

I really still have a lot of things to say and I almost post like 6-7 paragraphs but then I realized this isn't a paper

EDIT:
Forgot to say, her changing-direction has been stated before in a song called Sparrow.
Quote:
神はご自分のひとり子を与えるほどに世を愛されたからだ。それは,彼を信じる者がみな滅びることなく,永遠 の命を持つためだ。

Last edited by mellody; 6th August 2015 at 10:08 PM.