Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - miwa is playing the rhythm guitar in her 4th Thread
View Single Post
Old 7th August 2015, 10:39 AM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

@mellody: I did not mean to offend you, I should start to think and swollow my words before participating in forums. I just became so overall annyoed with J-Pop boards over the years that - when I post - I always seem to attack a certain person. I'm sorry.

It's jsut..um well how do I put it. I get what you want to say- I'm not a miwa stan or anything but I think ctiticising a singer based on recent activities is just a bit too fast. Just wait and see where she developes. As a fan of J-pop, you and everyone else should know that it is very different music-business from what is know form an American/Europen music scene. Japan is not just about good music but rather about pleasing the crowed and I think it is kind of unfair to judge an artist in this buisness for that. Same goes for the try of developing a new sounds which can take 1-5 albums depending on the vision an artist has.

My last post was manily about the fact that some said a Concert-MV is lazy which I just found to be rude and stupid, especially in the context of the artist miwa portraits. sorry again.