Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Thoughts on PCDL '08-'09
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2009, 11:33 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover View Post
^well, i'm still fan of Ayu, ut I'm disappointed in this show, but I have to admit that because it's really long and problems with Ayu's hand they recorded lipsynch to more songs than planned
I don't know what her hand would have to do with her singing though. If anything, you would cut down more of the dancing, not the singing right? Plus I think thats a really short amount of time to have rerecorded those songs after the surgery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenshi no hane View Post
Still haven't seen it, but she sounds great! ^-^ I'm loving POWDER SNOW, especially the ending ~yuki yamu made~.

Personally I think it's all live, remember how upset she was when during Asia Tour 2007 some famous Chinese guy claimed she was lipsyncing? Ayu works hard to try reach perfection, so I doubt she would 'cheat' in such a way. (Though I can understand faking one or two songs with such a long setlist and an injury.)
Watch it first. Also, not saying that she did lip synch asia tour 2007 but it has been proven that she lip synched in the past and most likely lip synched at least Evolution at AT 07.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 3rd January 2009 at 11:37 AM.