Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The 2nd Anna Tsuchiya Thread! Wanna strip her?
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2008, 12:30 PM
independent Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
I don't want a good singer get too popular, though this is a selfish thinking.

If Anna get too popular, avex is pushing her to release lots of crap songs in a short period of time. Look at Koda, she used to have lots of good music before getting popular, but what she has done after getting popular. I admit she has done some good music after she get popular,but not as much as she used to be. And the value of good music depends on how you look at. If someone blindly love Koda, no matter what kind of music she make, those are good for these people.

On the other hand, avex dumped Koda like garbage after she said things wrong. This probably will happen on someone else again.

In conclusion, I don't want to see Anna get too popular and just keep things like now!
It happens because Kuu was forced to use her image over her talent, which she lacks. Anna in other hand has both. She's sort of like Ayu. She has great potential and she is quite serious with her career and she's probs not going to pull that same interview like Kuu did.

I'd love her to be more popular, that way we will be able to explore more of her great talent.