Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - The 2nd Anna Tsuchiya Thread! Wanna strip her?
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2008, 02:13 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRACE View Post
Plus for some reason, I want all Japan versions for my not-real-yet Anna collection o_o...

Anna's gonna get no promo for this single, I have a feeling... Avex sucks a lot, she's releasing on the same day as Kuu...
I know

not to mention T.M.Revolution's releasing on the same day too so mayhem alert :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRACE View Post
^Thank you ^^~ I'd do one of the CD version cover, but I can't draw the curls in Anna's hair ^^;;

Crazy World is my current top played Anna song XD
me too , I listened to Crazy World about 10 times so far ever since I heard the full version of the song on Fri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayulover_06 View Post
Ya know it's funny...I only bought like 4 or 5 Japanese mags and Anna Tsuchiya was in every single issue I got xD! She looked beautiful in all of them though
she does

she's very photogenic imo & just like ayumi , she practically can carry any look possible .

If you look at her singles & PVs , all of them presents a different look from her & she keeps on changing her hair colour & image on a regular basis

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site