Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Anna Tsuchiya] 9th Thread: HIDER new project single debut "DONE" + New album soon!
View Single Post
Old 15th August 2014, 03:34 PM
YOU Initiate

A complete change of topic, but I came across a little interesting story behind the Hani remixes of "Bubble Trip".

Quote:
I usually work directly with labels or artists but never before a promoter. 2008 I was commissioned by a New York promoter to work on this remix for japanese artist Anna Tsuchiya. This promoter gave me the green light on the progress of the remix then, turned around and rejected my work. He also did not send the backend of my fee when i refused to fix whatever was bothering him about it. Well, somehow my rejected mixes got released worldwide & on iTunes as well. I can understand a a fuck up like this early in my career but not after 14 years . Aside from the words that don’t make any sense, I think the track is solid.

Anna T – Bubble Trip (Hani’s Synthetic Bubble Bath ) Remaster

Anna T – Bubble Trip (Hani’s Synthetic Bubble Dub) Remaster

Anna T – Bubble Trip (Hani’s Synthetic Bubble Bath radio) Remaster

Anna T – Bubble Trip (Hani’s Synthetic Bubble Bath Inst) Remaster

Additional Production & Remix by Hani @ NUM Sound , NYC.
I'm really surprised that they still released the mix on one of her remix albums, and on an iTunes EP even though he was never fully paid.

You can download all the mentioned mixes from his site. They have been remastered. The Dub, Radio, and Inst have never been released before =)

Last edited by rossbarney2003; 15th August 2014 at 03:51 PM.