Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New singles crossroad 9/22 and 「L」 9/29 [XI]
View Single Post
Old 21st September 2010, 01:00 PM
Daybreak Initiate

Glad to see crossroad doing well on it's first day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanakopy87 View Post
seems like they haven't ship those cds yet
they just said that on twitter
Ik!!! I just woke up and found they that they shipped them out yesterday so I won't be getting them until tomorrow. T_T I had meticulously planned this entire order before I placed it over a month ago and was so looking forward to holding crossroad and all my other new goodies in my hand today. Oh well, some have a worse wait than I do so I can't complain much but it still bites when things don't go as planned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emiko View Post
I don't really care for the lack of enthusiasm over the 50th single's packaging and goodies.

This was a great opportunity to do something really cool for the fans who have supported her for the 50 singles lol...maybe they're planning something else.

...or maybe we just expect too much...but my god, I mean, of all singles to do something for, do something for the important ones :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyusakiFan View Post
I'm not one to really complain about many things, but I do have to say that I'm honestly disappointed that the single will no longer come in special packaging. As far as singles go, I typically do not buy singles from any artist unless they have b-sides, are limited edition or come in special packaging. So for me, it did play a major role in me buying the single at this time. While I would have purchased this single either way since it is her 50th and she is trying to break a record, I would have been willing to wait to buy L at a later time if I would have known that it would have been released in normal packaging. I put other financial obligations on the backburner at the time I preordered this single to make sure I got a special edition so for things to change at the last minute like this is a bit disappointing. But overall, I'm still excited for this single so I'm looking forward to getting it. Plus, as someone stated before, Max did say nice things about the packaging I believe so hopefully there will still be something physically unique about the single so it does stand out from her regular singles. It is her 50th after all so it deserves to standout from her other singles as it is a big accomplishment. I just wish I would have known ahead of time so I could have prioritized things differently for myself. Plus, this is the second time something like this happened to me after I preordered an item so it's starting to become a little pet peeve of mine when they start changing stuff at the last minute, lol.
Agree with both of these completely. I haven't even ordered L yet and not sure I even will now. Both because of other financial priorities that have come up and because now a good part of the reason I wanted a 1st press copy anyway has been stripped away. *sigh* The only reason I was purchasing these singles (because I usually don't buy singles unless there's a special packaging or limited edition) is because I thought they'd be something special--especially the 50th, now it just feels like * monotonous voice* 'yeah it was Ayu's 50th single and we know we made a big deal about it and all but now we're kinda meh. Sorry fans'. -.- I probably will still get it (if I can) but it'll be more of obligation than anything since I've already bought the 48th and 49th, but honestly I'm not ecstatic about it at all anymore.

*goes to watch PV now*

Thank you, Mirrorcle Heaven*

**~Idororu Rabu~**

Koharu Kusumi Tomomi Itano Karin Miyamoto
Meimi Tamura Ayaka Komatsu Kanon Suzuki

Last edited by Ranma Matsuri; 21st September 2010 at 01:04 PM.