Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Translation] Latest TA post [19th May 2017] - Health and ear condition
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2017, 08:43 PM
Because of You Initiate

Now when it's been a couple of days and i digested the news...i think i can understand her better. Being a creativity driven person myself, i can forget sleeping and eating when i get into the mode of creating things. I very often do it when i'm sick at home too, when i should be resting instead! I somewhat can relate to her way of doing things. If someone forbade me to create things and took all my tools away of doing that, I'd be done. It's MY driving force in this world, that keeps me sane. It's a huge part of who i am, and music is a massive part of who Ayu is. That fact and passion is probably much stronger than any disease! It's in your veins, you just cannot live without it. people who don't just blindly immerse themselves into something, won't really be able to grasp it. Even though i said before that without health you won't be able to do what you love, sometimes, i guess, what you love is more important than your health.

For some of us, fans, we just want to think that taking things easy and slowing down would slow the process, but truth is we don't know, it's just a comforting idea that we want to cling to because imagining j-music world without Ayu is hella scary.

Last edited by BlackSilence; 23rd May 2017 at 08:46 PM.