Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A (inc. CDL 2018-2019) ~II~
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2019, 08:36 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

^I don't think anyone really sees it as "small". Also, she doesn't shout all the notes anymore like she did and the best she could do vocally at this point would be something like PoM18. The problem isn't that she sometimes hits the wrong note (not for me at least...), key but her strained vocal chords. That doesn't have too much to do with deafness. She's been singing rather lightly for quite some time now, which is good but she still gets hoarse. As Aderianu said, she seems to rehearse like crazy and if she can't handle all that without ruining her chords, then she needs to change things.
I personally liked the CDL and it felt like her vocals kind of warmed up during the show but that should happen before the show. This was way better than the last two CDLs vocals wise, though. Her voice wasn't hoarse during nearly every song this year (she was sick before MIT tho iirc).

Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 2nd January 2019 at 08:38 PM.