Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Online Shopping Help Thread #2
View Single Post
Old 25th February 2014, 07:29 AM
Connected Initiate

Just wanted to share my extremely unpleasant experience with Celga and I urge anybody who is having transaction with them to change to other agents.
I wrote on their wall on facebook earlier this morning to express my unhappiness with the way they work, hoping that maybe the director would apologize and investigate on the fault, but guess what, my post was deleted within an hour and was removed from their friend list without a single explanation.
Below is roughly what I wrote on their wall regarding my unpleasant experience with them.

I'm writing on to share about my unpleasant experience recently on Celga and I think there's some points which Celga could improve on the operation.
I've joined TeamAyu through the help from Celga but there's something which I think could be improve. There's no notification from Celga when my club novelty gift arrive in your warehouse to tell me that you've received the items.

I've specifically requested shipping for my merchandise on the 9th Feb to be shipped along with my TeamAyu gift which were sent out on last December. But to my surprise, when I received my package on the 15th Feb, the club gifts were not included. The reply I got from your staff was : "It means that your FC mailing hasn't arrived yet. We just sent whatever items you have in our warehouse. ^^"
I have my doubts that shipping within Japan would take up to 6 weeks and even so, I wasn't even informed before shipping of my package that the items I've requested wasn't available. But I've decided to proceed with your advice and requested for a separate shipping for my club gift, this time round specifically requested for 2 club novelty gifts. Miraculously, you were able to pack the items on the 17th Feb, 2 days after I've requested shipping. Fine I though, MAYBE the items did arrived 6 weeks later and proceeded to pay for the shipping.
However, when I received the package today (24th Feb), only 1 of the gift was included in the package. I wondered what happened to the other item which was send out by TeamAyu last December. I'd to say that I'm truly disappointed with the way Celga works when dealing with Fan club membership royalties and I hope to get your response soon.