Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood-
View Single Post
Old 15th March 2019, 07:06 PM
still alone Initiate

Well this is very disappointing. I was so looking forward to the end of the touring and Ayu returning to making a full length album with PVs. But now she is going on a new tour for months. Then what? CDL TROUBLE 2019-2020? TROUBLE is her weakest release of her career. I don't get this decision, so I guess misunderstood is a good title.

I'm reaching a point of apathy towards Ayu's work. These days I kind of just sit here and wait to see what she does next. I feel similar to Koumori with the "radio silence". Having some insight to Ayu's creative process would make a difference. Hopefully the upcoming magazine interview will be filled with insight.

It looks like Ayu really has become an entertainer now. I don't see the artist side of her anymore and that is what is most upsetting for me personally as a fan.
But it's still early and there may be further announcements in the future. I'm frustrated but I still am trying to be optimistic and hoping for the best.
And yes there will be a negative reaction to this news. I think I can confidently say that most international fans did not want Ayu to go on yet another tour this year. Not all fans are going to be happy about this. It happens. So please spare us the virtue signaling.

Last edited by EndOfTheWorld; 15th March 2019 at 07:08 PM.