Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Kazuhito Kikuchi working on new Ayu song?!
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2010, 10:38 AM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

I dun really understand the craving for CREA. Well it'll be great if she's doing it because it's her 50th single. Probly I'm not into it because I've already become her fan before she composed her songs. Yeah the first few ones were great (M, evolution, NEVER EVER), and some great songs afterward.. But I felt like she was recycling her composition after I am. She was never trained to be a composer anywayz so I dun think it's her fault. But unless she's making a big bang (like... M was so unique, and evolution was so cool), I won't set my expectation too high in case she's really making her own music for her 50th single .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ View Post
oh...

I miss the charm of Depend on you, vogue, and SURREAL
I didn't really like Depend on you when I first heard it on A BEST (I didn't buy ASfxx). As time goes on, I still dun think I seriously in love with the song... At the same time I think it's epic since it's quite unique in her discography. It's like the young ayu showing off her naked emotion back when she was in early 20s...

Last edited by bluegie; 27th May 2010 at 10:42 AM.