Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - TA LIMITED LIVE TOUR 2016 ~II~
View Single Post
Old 25th October 2016, 01:25 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
To be honest what Tal described was exactly how I and a few of my friends felt when we've seen her live the first time. I still feel that way after attending 6 concerts. She does shout sometimes in certain songs, but it's not like she shouts in every single song. She also tends to shout when the music is extremely loud. It's not as bad as you are constantly trying to make it seem. My boyfriend attended one of the CDM dates with me and he said that he was pleasantly surprised and not just visually as he expected a lot in that department, but he said that vocally, considering the way she sings which isn't that conventional for western singers (as he doesn't listen to jpop), she sounds really good. There is also the fact that you are there and even when she shouts she sounds 10 x more powerful than on any recordings. The atmosphere gets you. I still think that live she does sound really good
I guess being there's always a different thing!!!

Btw I pray for Pray or Return Road at the recording date!!! When she replaced Pray with Days I just wanted Days to not exist anymore *hides*