Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A ~サイゴノトラブル~ IV
View Single Post
Old 18th September 2020, 12:39 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Yes! I am super excited!
---
TA announcement mail

"TROUBLE TOUR" started in October 18th, to commemorate 20 years since the artist's debut.

Chapters 1, 2 and 3 have undergone dramatic transformations, each with truly unpredictable developments. In 2019, the innovative stage design that was integrated with the audience seating made "TROUBLE TOUR -misunderstood" into a hot-topic. Now, in 2020, ayu's longest running public performance, "TROUBLE", has finally entered its last chapter, two years after the start.
Amid such great expectations, 'サイゴノトラブル' was forced to cancel on the first two days of the opening of the tour.

Fans who watched the remotely streamed performance "夏ノトラブル" protested at the cancellation, saying they "didn't want 'サイゴノトラブル' to just vanish like a ghost". In response, ayu said, "I want to give back to the fans who have supported me and helped me build each performance over such a long time. I want to make sure they can experience 'サイゴノトラブル'." Such strong feelings ended up creating this spontaneous live event!

'サイゴノトラブル', which originally was planned to involve two stages, with the concepts "LOVE" and "WALK", has now been adapted for the virtual live-stream to combine both stage concepts into one! The new stage design and set-list will come together for a huge and exciting 2.5 hour online masterpiece!

Don't miss the performance, which combines all 65 performances of "TROUBLE TOUR" over 2 years! !

Last edited by maxikot; 18th September 2020 at 12:50 PM.