Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [ayumi hamasaki TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A(ロゴ) ~サイゴノトラブル~ FINAL」on sale 1/27/2021
View Single Post
Old 30th January 2021, 08:21 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post
That looks so good!

I'm really anxious about shipping via Surface because it's not insured. Is it really safe?

My only alternative is DHL which (I combined a few things that released over Christmas/New Year) is obnoxiously expensive. I bought a few things from the SPYxFAMILY and B1A4 Tower Records popups and have my CDL goods in a combined shipment.............cost to ship starts at $330 AUD.

I can ship twice the weight for like $150 AUD from Korea also with DHL.......why is it so expensive from Japan?? I braced myself for $200 but hot damn..... I guess it's staying there for a few more weeks lmao
I used Surface shipping once this year, from Italy. the package took 3 months to arrive and had heavy water damage that affected the items. I Order two music records, the vinyl was fine but the sleeves were all warped by water(buy I found the covers ugly so i didn't mind :p). I think, if you care about the esthetic of the release, don't use surface shipping.