Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A [GOODS]
View Single Post
Old 5th March 2021, 01:38 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintkisses View Post
Thank you for the tip. Weirdly enough I tried again the other day and it took the address with no problem as well as my credit card. I didn't get the option to use PayPal, which is what I would prefer using. None the less this is my first international order like this so I am excited to receive the goods! A little nervous about the shipping price though...
You're welcome. So strange...maybe because I have PayPal selected as my default payment method on Mumo? Yes, shipping has gone crazy. I'm happy to help if you need help with arranging tenso. I don't know if they are back to using EMS for all places. Last time I had to arrange DHL with them and the price was very high, so I'm also worried about shipping prices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post

My stuff will probably sit at Tenso as long as possible. I have stuff from January that's still available to consolidate so hopefully I can just do one big mega ship and be done with it before EMS hopefully returns....
How long do they give you? My cap will probably arrive in the next few days and I'm think to consolidate with A Ballads 2...

Last edited by AJFmzk; 5th March 2021 at 01:47 AM.