Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Q]Is anybody having problems getting on AHS?
View Single Post
Old 3rd September 2007, 02:06 AM
The Judgement Day Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv ~Venus~ View Post
I'm sorry to say this but what maintence have they done??? I mean all I've seen was a trashed thread of Nippon's funny funny thread....nothin' else. No changes at all...I see old old threads which I wish they'd get rid of this palce won't constantly keep crashing. I know the Mods are tryin' there best to keep this properly but I thought that since they shut the site down that they'd at least would have done that....and changed the style. (ie a Secret border or a Glitter/Fated border!!)
-Nippon's trashed thread had nothing to do with the maintenance. It was actually trashed after the forum was back and running again. The reason it was trashed was obviously because of that type of conversation that is not allowed in AHS [check the forum ruules for further info]
-If there are threads you think are spamming the forum, report them by using the report button and the staff will check if they are indeed spam, and do something about it if they are.
-Making new styles is not easy. I personally don't have the time to work on those unfortunately. I remember zef would create cool designs for the forum but he's been busy and MIA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Most forums usually warn the users before they do these though.
Really? I guess many of the sites/forums I like to visit don't. I've never gotten a warning from JPOPSUKI or last.fm when they go down at random for maintenance.
The reason there was no further warning though was because these maintenances usually last only a very few hours (almost always lasts less than 3 hours and most of the times actually less than an hour), but this time was unfortunately extended due to a few unexpected problems that happened after the maintenance had already been started. It happens...

♬♪aijou de nuritsubushite
owaranai Spiral nukedasenai
mazari au mayoi sae irodukete so high
kaeshitakunai
Rise in a spiral yeah
I go insane
Dive to your paradise
(Treat me like a fool)♬♪

Last edited by ImpactBreaker; 3rd September 2007 at 02:17 AM.