Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] New Album TROUBLE on August 15th ~III~
View Single Post
Old 7th August 2018, 03:09 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

So, I've been looking at the major online retailers selling* the album, and nobody seems to have updated the tracklist yet...it still says there are five tracks, but there is no information on the new titles at all. Really, it could just be that Ayu's team/the retailers haven't bothered to update it yet, or they have strict instructions on when to update it (i.e. uploading the AWA/streaming services really *was* a last minute choice). But I find it strange that her team have enough time to release her album on major streaming services, but haven't bothered to update her own website, mumo, or other online retailers' descriptions yet?

I also think the AWA announcement will likely be related to lives or PVs, but I find this quite interesting overall. I mean, Ayu's team haven't been the most diligent at updating information in the past, but they seem to be orientated and focused in their tactics used in this era. Perhaps Ayu does have a few surprises still up her sleeve? I don't want to say 'new music', but it also could be possible?

EDIT: Sorry, I just realized someone posted this earlier!

Last edited by 280301; 7th August 2018 at 03:13 AM.