Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] LOVEppears / appears -20th Anniversary Edition-
View Single Post
Old 4th September 2019, 04:51 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

There was drama over xtina's 20th anniv edition of her debut album, there was some over Hikki's First Love, gosh there were even people complaining about Kuu recreating the Best second session cover for third universe lol All fanbase have their moments of drama, you guys sometimes take things on ayu too personally. As mentioned, you can easily ignore the drama.

Either way, my issue here has already been pointed out which is the lack of new content, that makes the release a bit less appealing (I had to hold myself to not say LOVEppealing). idk even if they weren't into releasing unreleased demos/songs maybe due to copyrights or whatever there could be new pics from the shoot, like A COMPLETE had. And tbh with this price I don't think this is targeted at a younger audience, this is just a collector's edition.

It's not a bad release, it just lacks a must have feeling to me other than buying it just cause I love the original album /:

Wonder how big the vertical jacket is, I'm already imagining the shipping fees in my head lol

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads