Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] LOVEppears / appears -20th Anniversary Edition-
View Single Post
Old 5th September 2019, 06:39 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaled kalil View Post
To me remastering an album to release into the same format is so pointless. If it was for a mora high res release, it would make more sense. This is like a game company remastering a game to release for the same console... I know the remastering process is probably gonna make the songs have some what of a crispier sound, but the same limitations of a CD are still gonna apply.

I understand the celebration behind this release, and I already own the original so it's not something for me.

Calling a bonus track / old demo a gimmick for a release like this is... a choice. Lol specially since it's from the artist who always had something extra to offer (many hidden tracks and other things).
Considering the pace of her releases at the time and the lenght of her albums during thar era and amount of different mixes on the singles, I wouldn't be surprised if it just doesn't have much more stuff from that period to release.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)